Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Photos...

Okay, here are a few of the family pics from Easter, starting with the famous "club photo". Out of focus a little bit, but I guess you can't fault the security guy too much... at least he tried. And the price was right.


Here are the girls over 30... um, 40? um ....


Here's my favorite.


Mr. Special Operations himself, in civilian garb.


Here's Grandma, our gracious hostess with the mostest...


The Big T...


Mr. T. -- I mean, Mr. B ... er, I mean Mr. A.


Big Brother's is watching...


Little Sister...


Allie was there, too. She did a great job cleaning the floor from where I dropped the icing off my strawberry cupcake.


Mrs. B.


Mr. B. --- he looks more and more like the senior Mr. B. did, as each year goes by...


Mr. B the younger, master electrician, and railroad constructionist extraordinaire...
Miss B. (great dance video, by the way...)


First cousin (seated) and second cousins... (It's unbelievable how they've changed since I last saw them... wow!)

No comments: