Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Good Music .... Ahhhhh...
I'm working at the office long hours trying to get caught up before relaxing for the holidays.
So tonight, I came home, ate a yummy dinner (cooked by Bopnopper, I believe), and tonight, I sat down in the La-Z-Boy chair, put on some Christmas music on the CD player, and turned up the volume. Dubby found our Christmas CD collection. Mannheim Steamroller, the Mo-Tab, some medieval mandolin/recorder/flute/lute/dulcimer/harpsichord/horn combo's, and several others of my favorites.
Patapan, Adeste Fideles, Joy to the World, the original Away In A Manger, Far Far Away on Judea's Plain, O How a Rose 'Ere Blooming (one of my favorites of favorites), Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night... If you haven't heard some of the latest Mannheim Steamroller carols, you're missing out. Hey, hey -- How 'Bout Them Horns!!
1 comment:
Didn't the choir sing your "favorite of favorites" at the First Presidency Christmas devotional this year???? I think so...and I thought it was so beautiful.
And...I think I'm looking for some new Mannheim Steamroller...my old ones have been about played to death.
Post a Comment