Thursday, April 22, 2010
A test of JMUtube
I am running a performance test on the video performance of a test site the school has put up for faculty. I would appreciate it if you, the reader, would please click on the link below, and then watch a minute or so of the Brugge video and then come back here and leave a comment about how well it performed.
In particular, I'm wondering about the "latency" time (e.g., delays, places where the video pauses, the music pauses, stops momentarily, freezes, etc.) based on your location. I'm also wondering if you have any problem getting it to run in full-screen mode.
I am experimenting to see whether or not JMUTube will be a feasible site for posting videos in the future. I'd like you to comment on whether you consider the performance "good", "acceptable", "marginal", or "unacceptable". Any additional information, commentary, description of problems, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for leaving a feedback comment. Here's the link:
http://jmutube.cit.jmu.edu/content/fordhadr/playlist/2859/play/
1 comment:
Worked perfectly for me. I waited about four seconds for it to load. And I watched the whole thing just out of interest. ;)
Post a Comment